My Etsy shop

Saturday 22 December 2012

Hybrid burr/resin blanks

Hello folks

well if you would have told me at the beginning of this year that by the end of the year I would have my own online shop and be spending two/three days most weeks either keeping it updated or making hybrid resin blanks to keep it stocked I would have never believed you!!

But I'm pleased to say that whats happening and I'm really enjoying it.

Thank you to all of my new customers and a big thank you to Mark Sanger who helped me set up the shop.

here are some of the latest blanks I've cast










2 comments:

  1. Hi George

    Your hybrid blanks get better and better, I am very pleased for you and your success.

    You have found a niche where your high quality and designs sit well and this is why it is working.

    Glad the shop is working out, thank you for the mention, but I only pointed you in the direction of a few points, you did the rest.

    Good on you, I wish you and your family all the best and may your success continue.

    ReplyDelete